Century Fence Company
The company was founded in 1917 as a metal brokerage business and has evolved into one of the Midwest’s largest fence companies with offices in Forest Lake, Minnesota and Pewaukee, Wisconsin.
Since its beginning, Century Fence was the first manufacturer of chain link fence products in the state of Wisconsin. Century also pioneered the "C” section post during the 70's which is now a standard in the fence industry. The company continues to promote products which promise to provide ever increasing customer satisfaction in the fence market.
Century Fence has been committed to the nation’s highway program since 1956. Signing, guardrail and the right of way fence have given way to highway pavement marking, in addition to chain link fence. Epoxy pavement marking provides a longer life and increased night time visibility when compared to paint and other products.
The success of Century Fence has been built with dedicated personnel, quality products and expert installations.
OVER 100 YEARS IN THE BUSINESS!
Century Fence Company of Pewaukee, Wisonsin announces that it has commenced its hundreth year of corporation existence on June 20th. Henry Bryant, the founder, incorporated the company in 1917 upon his entry into the U.S Army and his deployment to france during the First World War.
The firm is a major contractor of fencing and highway marking systems operating in seven states. Century Fence was previously known as Henry Bryant & Company and Waukesha Steel Products Company before its final name change to Century Fence Company in 1925.
Century Fence operates a branch in Fortress Fence, located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. A manufacturing facility for highway striping equipment is maintaned in western Wisconsin in the village of Knapp.